IMPORTANT INFO - PREPARING FOR AND SCHEDULING YOUR STUDENT'S 3RD QUARTER PRESENTATION ON SATURDAY, JANUARY 14TH 8 AM
Portal Access read entire email
3rd Quarter Presentation Scheduling
All 3rd quarter presentations will be scheduled by parents using the online parent portal. Parents will be given access to the presentation schedule on Saturday, January 14th starting at 8 am.
To prepare for scheduling your student’s presentation, please note:
- You MUST make sure you can access your parent portal account prior to Saturday, January 14th, 8 am (click below for a pdf tutorial on steps to access parent account)
- Note: Technical assistance will not be available after 2 pm on Friday, January 13th, during the weekend hours, or Monday, January 16th due to holiday
- The portal can be found using this link https://goasa.schooladminonline.com/users/sign_in or by going to the website www.goasa.org and click the parents tab, click Admissions Parent Portal, when page opens, click- "click here"
- Parents who share custody need to determine in advance who will schedule the presentation time. At least one parent needs to attend; students will only receive one time slot. Thank you for working these issues out ahead of time
- Presentations are scheduled from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday, March 13th through Thursday, March 16th with a morning break and lunch for teachers
- Have several times that will work for you and your student(s) so that you are ready to schedule once the portal opens
Scheduling Day January 14th, 8 am
- Log into your parent portal
- Click on tab with student's name (if multiple students, repeat the following steps for each one)
- View the presentation calendar and select a date and time
- Once the appointment has been scheduled, you will not be able to cancel/reschedule. Any changes will need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (note: this email will not be checked during the long weekend)
- Schedule the appointment
- After completing the steps above, a confirmation email will be sent to your email
Thank you for your parental support of the presentation process. ASA graduates repeatedly share the presentation process plays a critical role in their success at college.
For questions related to presentations and scheduling email them to email@example.com (this is the only email that can assist you with scheduling) and make sure to include your student's name and grade level along with your question. Please note it could take up to 24 hours for a response during regular working hours.