Save the Date: Class of 2017 Meeting and Lunch Potluck
The 12th grade teachers would like to welcome ASA Class of 2017 and their parents/guardians to senior year. This year will be full of excitement and challenges. Last year we started a new tradition = a potluck lunch and student/parent information meeting on the first day of school. That tradition continues this year on Tuesday, August 16th from 11:15am - 1:00pm.
- Meet other 12th grade parents and students
- Meet the 12th grade teachers
- Hear specifics about the academic curricula and the expectation for the seniors (THIS MEETING WILL TAKE THE PLACE OF THE ACADEMIC PORTION OF WELCOME NIGHT on Wednesday, 8/17)
- Learn about the Capstone Project
- Find out how to order announcements, year book memory pages, etc.
We strongly encourage at least one parent to attend. It will mean a lot to your senior to have you there.